Smoothies are refreshing and a great way to replenish the body of vital nutrients. This smoothie is fabulous for all the right reasons. It’s delicious, nutritious, refreshing, and you can’t even taste the spinach! Get ready to jump start your day full of energy with this tasty treat!
Berry Spinach Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 medium banana (split into two)
- 2 Tbsp Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Add banana, oats, milk, berries, and spinach into blender and blend until it’s evenly light purple. The color will vary from pink to purple depending on the ratio of raspberries and blueberries you use. The frozen raspberries give this recipe the frothy consistency and really makes a difference in the overall taste. You can find frozen mixed berries from the grocery store! Just make sure they thaw a little for easier blending.
This recipes produces two generous 1 cup servings, but you can eat the whole thing! I calculated the nutritional information by using MyFitnessPal. Low-sodium, dairy-free, cholestorol-free goodness!
Nutrition Facts for Entire Recipe:
Fat: 2.3 g
Sugar: 27 g
Carbs: 57.5 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Fiber: 11.3 g
Enjoy this awesome frozen treat!